I have had not enough speaking idea last class. Thanks for other people's help, I finished
my claming. In fact, I wanted to speak more smoothly but didn't. So I will speak compleatly
at this time.
We have been able to do many tihng with digital devices. For example, we can comunicate
with far away friends in a little seconds. We don't need to have map, letter, own foots and
hands. Also according to flowing American thinking to Japan, young generation have had
efficiation thinking espacially. The people tend to use the Internet. So, traditional culture
become distablished more and more.
On the other hand, traditional culture is baced on Japanese culture. There are no sign, no
signal, no efficiant. For example, "Gagaku" don't have direction. The performer only to
read the situation in order to play perfect performance. There is no metronorm.
In addtion, many traditional culture is difficult to dizitrize. But we would be able to master
a skill for daily life. Only use devices is not improovement for the human. Becanse if these
disappered, we couldn't do anything. So the people would better to experience some traditional
culture. Japanese and Chinese say it that 温故知新.
1 件のコメント:
便利さ故の欠点が多く溢れてきています。その欠点を補う工夫を自分なりにしていくことが必要だと思われます。
コメントを投稿