2013年6月27日木曜日

社会創生学科1年 泉理央

In the middle of last class, we discussed language. I had thought European language are resemble to each other, but I noticed German is quit deferent from English since I started learning it in must-study classes. There are many facts surprising me.

 Some days ago, when I read newspaper I knew that French don't have the words "patient" or "bear". Of course, I was surprised. And I was envious of French man's thinking. Although there may be resemblance word, the French people never said the ambiguous word.

 Some Japanese have had "kotodama thinking" yet. It means that the spirit which is present in words. The people sometimes says "Don't say the negative word otherwise the ill-omen will come!" So the more rarely to say the negative meanings, the more reliable people become. The point of view, more or less, happens good or bad influence.

 That's all I have idea of the language and relative it. I want to study in English as I interested in folklore….etc.

0 件のコメント: