2013年5月15日水曜日

化学応用   ズルファイザル

   In the last class we discussed globalization from 3 aspects, politics, culture and economy.  My group discussed about politics and had many good opinions from each and every member.  Politics was also divide into 3 topics, climate change, financial crisis and terrorism.  We only managed to discuss about climate change and financial crisis because we ran out of time.  
   
   From the things that we discussed, I got to know different countries effect of globalization more and more.  We disscussed about Japan, Vietnam, Mongolia adn Malaysia, how each country was effected by globalization.  For me, each and every member managed to get new information on other countries and their problems, and this is a kind of globalization on a small scale.

   I hope the next class will be interesting too.

1 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

IAS Rio Izumi first grade

I joined Culture group because I don't detail in others. So yours informations were interesting.
By all rights, I should have joined subject disliked. I want to relate to the others option.